CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 June 2010

The Podosphere

Those of you who are listeners of the Doctor Who Podcast (website link in the sidebar), featuring Trevor, Tom and James may have noticed a familiar face - or voice, in episode 21... Me, Sassy! Damn right, I sent in my audio feedback! To hear my own voice on the podcast was tremendously exciting. Unfortunately, it was done on my phone (my lack of sophisticated recording equipment is the reason I write a blog, rather than have a Youtube channel or do a podcast), and I had a relatively bad headcold, so I sounded proper nasal! As far as I know, I don't normally sound that way... So tune in everyone and hear my views on The Hungry Earth, it'll save me some time!

In other news, my exams are officially over! I've got a week to recover before returning to the grindstone of school. Now all I have to occupy my time is worrying about the results... And blogging about Sci-fi!

Talking of science (though not fiction) anyone know how to fix iTunes? Mine's gone mental and deleted half my tracks, for no apparent reason! I feel so aggreived, cause I work really hard to maintain my library, full of all my favourite music... Grr!

Oh well, lets wrap up there, since I've got no other news. Keep the Blue Light Flashing!
Sassy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment