CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 June 2010

I'll Keep This Brief

Dear readers of SassySciFi. I shall take this chance to apologise for the fact that I haven't blogged in quite some time. The reasons for this are the following:

  • Exams ended, term ended, I crashed out.
  • Frenzy was epic, but exhausting, causing me to crash out.
  • Doctor Who (every episode which has passed since my last post) has been epic - so epic, I can't quite get my head around reviewing it, right now!
  • A crack ate me.
  • I then turned into an auton, which, while meaning I could absorb the Internet, also severely damaged the creativity required to ramble randomly about my weird life.
  • Then everything went kind of mental, and the world was saved by a man in a fez. Then 2000-odd years later, I was suddenly no-longer an auton (I may be confusing my life with someone else's, here...)
  • I joined an obscure sect called The Cult of Moff, which worships a great man and genius.
  • I realised I was crazy, and decided to leave the sect (but never stop loving the Moff)
  • I remembered this blog, and decided to leave a post of lame excuses.
  • My dog ate it.

I know this makes exactly NO SENSE, but it is rather late, and I am rather tired. (Slightly) more logical ramblings soon. Keep the Blue Light Flashing,

Sassy xx

PS - The IT Crowd. How good is it?! I fear that is how my life will end up, some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment